Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Misc. Tuesday Debris

I got up this morning to find that something is wrong with either my blood sugar testing machine or the test strips themselves, becase I got nothing but error readings this morning. I don't like not knowing what my levels are. I have to call the machine manufacturer's hotline tonight to find out what is going on and what to do about it. I already talked to my pharmacist about this and she was no help at all.

Well, I am feeling quite a bit better today than I did yesterday, especially after working out at the gym this morning. I actually got a few things done this morning. Besides the gym, I did some shopping, went to the pharmacy and did some laundry. All thrilling stuff, I know. Such is my daily life through the week.

There is no work in my department today, so everyone is working in the other department that I am watching. My lead man and I are working on a special project. We are scraping old bar code labels off of push carts, cleaning the carts, then applying new labels to them. It's pure drudgery, but it's something constructive to do. I can't see me hanging with it all night, though. My attention span isn't quite that long and I do have a few other things to do.

It is supposed to get much colder over the next couple of days. I'm not happy about that but obviously there is nothing to be done about it except put up with it and wish for the spring. At least we aren't getting any snow with the cold. I'm having a nice hot bowl of New England clam chowder for dinner. That should warm me up a bit.

Well, more later.

2 comments:

  1. Try replacing the batteries in your machine, I was getting the error message on mine, but the new batteries made a difference. Just a suggestion. Hope it works. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I called the manufacturer and that's what they told me. They are Fed Exing me a new battery. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete