Thursday, January 8, 2009

Almost...

The weekend is almost here. It can't come too soon for me. I actually have some plans for the weekend.

Man, was I ever tired after last night's overtime. I got home about 2:45 AM and went right to bed. I fell asleep immediately, and didn't wake up until noon today. That's with taking a half of a sleeping pill. If I had taken a whole one I might still be in bed. I do feel pretty sleepy today, though. I may have to get up and tool around on a forklift for a while just to stay awake. Well, at least it looks like I will not have to work overtime tonight. Hooray for that.

The list of followers of my blog is growing daily. I'm really glad to be reconnecting with so many friends from JS. I'm getting used to this site, and starting to even get a bit comfortable with navagating around on it. It's starting to feel a little homey.

Well, I'm off to read some blogs for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment