Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Need A Break

When I left here last night at 1:30 AM we were getting the freezing rain that was promised. I had to spend fifteen minutes scraping it off of my car before I could leave work. I got home alright, although it took me a bit longer than usual. I slept in until about 11:30 this morning since I got home at almost 3:00. I woke up to a continuation of the rain. In fact, it's still raining right now. We'll all wash away soon.

I knew this would be a long week. So far I'm right. I'm feeling it. And work is absolutely hectic tonight. I don't know if I'm coming or going, I have so much going on all at once. It's a good thing I have my lead man to assist me or I'd be having a melt down right now. I hope things slow up as the evening progresses.

I saw that I have ten followers on here now. That makes be very happy. For some reason I really seem to need the community that these sites provide. I just like it a whole lot. I hope that I get to make more and more reconnections with people as the next week or so passes.

More later. For now, it's back to the grind.

2 comments:

  1. It's been a constant battle with the ice around here. It'll warm up enough to melt a bit and then freeze again overnight. Honestly, tho, I am loving it!

    It's Wednesday, downhill slump now! Hope it's not too frantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just now starting to ease up a bit, but right now it looks like I'm in for another night of overtime. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete