Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Stuff

Well, last night the sleep problems raised their ugly head. At 4:00 AM I got out of bed and ate a bowl of cereal. Then I sat in the bed and played on the lap top. I wrote two poems, revised another, then played a game of majong. I scored a 230. Excellent! Then I finally fell asleep. I woke up late for work. I never knew I could get ready and out the door so fast. I still made it here on time. I am so surprised, especially since it was raining and people were driving like a bunch of grannies.

I spent some time last night on line shopping for back packs, and I'm all psyched about it and hiking now. I think I will be making a trip to REI on Saturday. I should have my income tax refund money by then. You wouldn't believe how hard it is do find a decent back pack that is made in this country. Most are now made in China or Viet Nam.

This afternoon I am starving. I am so dying for a cheesburger, but I'm not going to break my diet. I am determined. Instead, I am munching on some no-salt pretzels. They take some getting used to.
I'm having a half a bowl of raviloi for dinner with a banana tonight.

I am so busy at work. It would take paragraphs to explain what I am doing. Suffice it to say that it is tedious detail work on the computer. Well, back to it. More later Maybe...

1 comment:

  1. Now I want a cheeseburger, too, just because you said that. lol. Busy is better than bored, any day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete