Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oh, My Heart

Some of you may recall me writing about Wendy before in my JS journal. Wendy is a lady, a close friend, whom I have known for a long time and have worked with on and off for a long time. I fell pretty hard for her a couple of years ago. It is unrequited, and I still carry a torch for her.

This afternoon she told me that she got married to her currrent boyfriend last night. It was unexpected and a shock. I'm still in shock now. And I feel, what's the right word, "beat"? Yeah, beat. And it stings. And my stupid heart hurts- physically hurts.

I'm sure I'll get over it in time.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that. That's gotta hurt. Does she know how you felt (feel) about her? Ouch is right! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's known for a while now.

    I was just on the Lone Groover's blog and he haas posted the video for Faith No More's version of The Joke Was On Me. Now that feels good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hug* I've been there too, my friend......

    ReplyDelete
  4. man!!! I'm sending you some hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Aunt G. I need them. Hope you are doing well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that really sucks, but remember there are plenty of fish in the sea.... 9 days!!!!

    ReplyDelete