Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday By The Numbers

1. Lucky me. After a brief talk with the boss this afternoon, I am leaving work tonight four hours early, at 7:00. And I have tomorrow off,although I'm not getting paid for it. I need the nice long weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

2. It rained again last night. I got up early to cut the grass, but it was still wet, so back to bed I went. I slept until time to get ready for work. There was really nothing else to do, and AM television sucks for the most part.

3. No rain today yet. It's not supposed to rain tonight or tomorrow either. Yeah, right. I'll believe it when it doesn't happen. If it doesn't I'll cut the grass tomorrow and take the kayak out. Tell me if you are getting tired of hearing about the kayak. I can't help it. I love it.

4. I try, but I just cannot seem to keep my car clean on the inside. I vaccuum it out and wipe it down once a week, but it does no good. I don't know what it is about this car. I didn't seem to have this problem with the truck. Or maybe it's just me. Maybe I didn't care as much with the truck because it was a truck.

5. When you have absolutely nothing to do, go to Wiki and read the history of and story behind the Beatles song, I Am The Walrus. It's all very interesting. And it's interesting to see what other bands have covered it.

6. While you are at Wiki, look up the definition of the word "pica". Also very interesting. I know a number of people who indulged in pica as children. I know I did.

7. Everyone Have a great, great weekend. Party on, Wayne. Party on, Garth.

1 comment: