Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Don't Know...

...exactly what to write about today. I tried a slightly different tack last night. I didn't go to bed right away when I got home. Actually, I took digital photographs of some of my paintings and watched some television. Then I went to bed without taking the sleeping pills. Predictably, I didn't sleep all that well.

I fought myself to get up at 9:00 this morning. I got a shower and went out and voted. I came back and paid my bills. I had a nice dispute with the phone company about my wireless bill which ended up in my favor to the tune of $47.06. I left for work early so that I could stop at the doctor's and pick up some paperwork and make an appointment. I feel a little grumpy in general.

A little spider bit me on both arms in several places last night and I am itching like crazy in those spots. The anti-itch cream is only working for a little while with each application.

We had our first formal meeting with the new old manager today. It went well, but as I expected, it went way over schedule, also. I came out of it pretty much unscathed. There is a lot to do at work for me right now. We have a lot of shipments coming in, and there is a lot of month end paperwork to take care of over the next couple of days.

Well, I guess I'll go read some blogs now. More later, perhaps...

3 comments:

  1. I hope you learned your lesson, and will take a sleeping pill to help you sleep tonight. lol. Sounds like the spider had a good time with you, huh? Hope the bites heal quickly. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi D. It's nice to see you on blogspot again. I do miss your day-to-day posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xanadu- No dice. Tomorrow I have to get up at 6:30 for some final blood tests. If I take the pill I will never make it.

    LCL- Hi. But I'm confused. I've been right here...

    ReplyDelete