Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday By The Numbers

1. It's another cold and rainy day. This is June. Where is the sunshine? I'm more than ready for it.

2. It was announced at work that we are going to change from three shifts to two. I will probably end up working from 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM or something like that. That's if I even stay in the same department. That may change as well. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

3. I slept well last night, but then, I resorted to the sleeping pills. While I was sleeping so well, Cortez chewed a silver dollar-sized hole in the bedroom carpet. Good thing it's an old carpet that I will probably replace. Still, I could kill him. I don't know what got into him.

4. Plans for this weekend include fishing, cutting the grass, cleaning the house, folding laundry and probably kayak shopping. I also have a poetry group meeting on Sunday night.

5. When I get home tonight I'll probably stay up and watch Craig Ferguson. He always gets me laughing.

6. My horoscope for today says I might want to second-think a crush that I have at work. That's funny, because I do kind of have a crush at work.

7. My employees have worked really, really hard this week. I am grateful, and also very proud of them. I told them so in our department meeting this afternoon. I wish it could always be like this.

8. Everyone have a great weekend. Really.

1 comment:

  1. We haven't had any exception days for June here either. I want some 100 degree days. lol. Nice when your employees do a great job, isn't it? Yay. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete