Friday, June 5, 2009

Shut It

Despite living in New Jersey for the past 22+ years, I am admittedly not a fan of Bon Jovi. In fact, I'm sort of a Bon Jovi hater. I don't know the guy personally (although I know someone who used to babysit him), so I don't hate him per se. I just hate his music. I especially do not like the song, Who Says You Can't Go Home?

Now, this radio station that plays on our P.A. system at work keeps playing this country and western version of the song, and it blows, big time. This "light rock" station has such a short play list and such a douche program director that I'm stuck hearing it two to three times every work shift. I can hardly bare it.

Please make the madness stop!

Good night...

3 comments:

  1. It's that way with every radio station. They have a play list of about 15 songs, and play them all the time. I deal with that at work, too. I'll come to NJ and bitch slap that program director for ya, OK? lol. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like Bon Jovi either, although I am surprised that you can hardly bare it - I thought you liked being naked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. Wrong "bare/bear". Actually, I stopped liking being naked about the time I hit 50. I have mirrors and they all work.

    ReplyDelete