1. Are you getting tired of hearing about my sleep problems? I would If I were you all. It's a major deal when you are going through it, though. I slept on and off last night. The RLS was there on and off. I did get my Ambien prescription filled this morning, so I will be resting well this weekend.
2. The weather is supposed to be nice for my hiking and bird counting tomorrow afternoon. High of 48 expected, and partly sunny. I'm looking very forward to it. I know that birding sounds a bit nerdy, but what the hell.
3. Do you feel akward if you wave to someone and they don't see you, but someone else sees it? I do. Akward.
4. It's a slow night at work tonight. We all know how I feel about that. Yuck. Maybe I'll get some writing done.
5. I'm beginning to think that I need a hair cut. The sides kind of stick out as the hair goes past my ears. And the back is very curly. Still, I don't want to just yet. In a way, I like it how it is. I guess that's what matters most, right?
6. I just read an article about this poor guy who died of a heart attack at his desk at work and no one noticed for five days. Truly unbelieveable. How could you not notice? Do you know what happens to your body when you pass? That poor bastard.
7. Just when I get a little money- my expensive guitar amplifier that I've had for years is not working. The sound cuts in and out, but the power is still on. That will probably cost several hundred dollars to fix. I really can't afford it. Not right now.
8. Then there is this: According to PSE&G, I used $450 worth of gas and elecrtricity last month. Simply not possible. Billy Boy has not been home, it's just been me and I still have my handy-dandy electronic programable thermostat set to 70 degrees. It has to be a big error. I'm sure that this will be a lot of fun to deal with.
9. Everyone have a great, great weekend. I know that I plan on it.