Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well, this is new. I'm not used to being up in the morning, let alone on the computer and posting. I've been up since 9:00 AM doing things. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf as far as getting up in the morning and getting things done. Especially this week. There is a lot to do for me to get ready for my trip: packing, laundry, cleaning the house so I don't have to do it when I get back. I have to go to the post office to fill out a form to get the mail stopped for the two weeks.

Now that I am back online, I am also back to corresponding with the lady from Tagged that I am interested in dating. Very soon I will ask her if she is interested in meeting in person. She only lives about forty minutes from here. I hope she says yes. I feel pretty confident about this one.

Last night work was very slow, and I was bored to death. As usual, since there was no work in my department, all of my people worked in other departments, and I finished all my paperwork in the first hour I was there. I spent the rest of the night on the net reading informational articles about kayaking. And I got paid for that. Heh.

Well, I'd better get busy with a couple of things here. I'll probably post more this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment