Monday, July 20, 2009

Back From The Dead

Hey, I'm back! I'm sorry I was gone but it couldn't be helped. The company locked us out of almost all internet access last Wednesday, so I could not get back here until I got internet service installed at home, which happened this afternoon.

I went camping this weekend with Rachel and some other friends in the Pine Barrens. We had a good time, and the weather was really nice- not too warm, not too cool. I love being out in the woods. We are making plans to go again next month sometime.

I'm hoping that this week goes really quick, since I leave on vacation on Saturday morning. It will be a long drive to Ohio, but I will be really glad to get there. I will be really busy right of the bat, too. Early on Saturday evening I will be attending a Columbus Crew soccer game. I've never been to a pro soccer game before. After that we are going to a bar to see my sister-in-law's son's band play. On Sunday I will visit my brother in the morning, then in the afternoon we are going zip lining. After that, It's a barbeque. All that in just the first day and a half.

Well, I'd better get off to work now. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment