Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lost A Limb

Well, I feel like I lost a limb, anyway. I just lost touch with a whole bunch of people- my company blocked access to facebook today. I have to stop screwing around and get some cheap internet service at home. It's just difficult right now with the pay cut/manditory furlough days in effect at work. That and having to try to save for my daughter's wedding. Damned economy. I wish it would hurry up and get better already.

Well, I'm off the next two nights, and I'm looking forward to it. But, duty before pleasure- I have to cut my grass and write out my bills tomorrow before anything else happens. Friday I will again try my hand at the kayak fishing. It will be nice to go when there is no one else out on the lake. I have no idea yet what I will read at the poetry reading on Friday night. I usually try to read newer stuff, but I'm feeling like my latest batch of writing is a bit weak. I'll figure it out. There is lots of stuff I have not read in public that I can draw from.

Everyone have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment