1. Well Friday is finally here, and that makes me happy. It's been a long week. Good riddance.
2. About last night's delima, I took the sleeping pill. I woke up this morning at 11:00. I did not get done what I wanted to get done. Grrr.
3. The big house behing mine has been for sale for a couple of months now and I finally saw someone looking at it this morning. I just wish the real estate company would cut the 2' long grass. It makes the whole neighborhood look like crap.
4. The weather is beautiful today: warm, sunny, a slight breeze. It sure made it hard to come in here to work. On the up side, this is a furlough day for the front offices, so I got a nice close parking spot this afternoon.
5. Work is kind of, sort of, but not quite busy this evening. It's better than it being dead slow. I'll take it, I guess.
6. Today I put on this white shirt that has a pleated front. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm going to a wedding. I never thought it looked like a tux shirt, but I guess it kind of does now that I think about it.
7. I'm feeling sleepy sitting here at my desk. I need to get up and walk a round a bit.
8. Everyone have a really super Memorial Day weekend. Don't forget what the holiday is about.