Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday By The Numbers

1. Well Friday is finally here, and that makes me happy. It's been a long week. Good riddance.

2. About last night's delima, I took the sleeping pill. I woke up this morning at 11:00. I did not get done what I wanted to get done. Grrr.

3. The big house behing mine has been for sale for a couple of months now and I finally saw someone looking at it this morning. I just wish the real estate company would cut the 2' long grass. It makes the whole neighborhood look like crap.

4. The weather is beautiful today: warm, sunny, a slight breeze. It sure made it hard to come in here to work. On the up side, this is a furlough day for the front offices, so I got a nice close parking spot this afternoon.

5. Work is kind of, sort of, but not quite busy this evening. It's better than it being dead slow. I'll take it, I guess.

6. Today I put on this white shirt that has a pleated front. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm going to a wedding. I never thought it looked like a tux shirt, but I guess it kind of does now that I think about it.

7. I'm feeling sleepy sitting here at my desk. I need to get up and walk a round a bit.

8. Everyone have a really super Memorial Day weekend. Don't forget what the holiday is about.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you going to a wedding this weekend? lol. Our neighbors' yard was the same way when the house was for sale. Nobody took care of the yard, and it attracted mice, rabbits, you name it. We finally got the city to come and cut the grass. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete