6. I was going through some medical paperwork and found an unfamiliar brochure about diverticulosis. Then I thought back long and hard to the day of my endoscopy/colonoscopy. I vaguely remember, while I was still sedated and pretty out of it, the doctor telling me something about me having a mild case of this. So now I'm thinking, what next? Osteoporosis? Arthritis? When will I stop collecting illnesses? Luckily, according to the brochure, all I have to do for this is eat more fiber. I'm glad it doesn't involve another pill.
7. I've taken to writing some semi-erotic to erotic poetry lately. I don't know why exactly. No, I won't post any here. It's only for a very, very select few to see.
8. Speaking of poetry, my poetry website, Watershed, is newly updated. Please feel free to stop by and have a look around: www.geocities.com/filthydm.
9. I have off work this coming Wednesday. It is my furlough day for May. It's also my 51st birthday. How do I plan on spending the day? Getting a blood test and getting my car serviced. I know, I know- thrilling stuff. Maybe I'll get Billy to go out for seafood for dinner with me.
10. I also have this coming Friday off for the big camping trip in the Pine Barrens. I can hardly wait to get there, and to hang out with my friends. I've been looking very forward to this. I still don't have arrangements made for the dogs yet. I don't know exactly what day Billy is leaving on, and that makes a difference.
11. Everyone have a great, great weekend...