Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday Recap

I got home last night at 11:00 and was in bed reading before midnight. I got up today at 12:00, took my pills and then went back to bed until 2:30, when I was awakened by the phone. It was my ex inviting me to dinner with her and the kids. We went to Benihana's. Man, I love that place. I had two orders of hibachi shrimp, hibachi rice, plus the soup, veggies and salad that come with the meal. Our cook was really good.

Would you believe that I got home around 7:30, sat down in my chair in front of the TV and fell asleep until about 11:00? I am just so tired from the week. Tomorow I have to run some errands, go to the gym, and in the evening, I have the poetry group meeting. I'm sure I'll sleep in some, too.

The weather forecasts are calling for another snow storm on Tuesday or Wednesday. I am so sick of snow, and I see another overnight stay at work in my future.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to Benihanas in a while...

    Get some sleep brother...

    ReplyDelete