Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The weekend was good. I did everything I said I was going to do in my Friday post, just the way I said I was going to do it. The Saturday afternoon nap was great, except I had some pretty weird dreams. And I was really happy with the new books I found at Barnes & Noble.

I wasn't feeling that well yesterday, so I took the day off of work. It wasn't a problem, as I have plenty of vacation and comp time built up. I stayed in bed until aobout 2:30 in the afternoon. I got up and layed around on the couch with Bosco.

Well, we are in for some more snow tomorrow night. They are saying 6-10 inches will fall tomorrow night while I am at work and there will be sleet and ice mixed in. I may just spend the night at work again. I haven't totally decided yet. It would probably be for the best if I did.

I have to find a good clothing repair place. I spend most of the winter wearing my Perry Ellis leather coat. I think it's called a car coat. I've had it for years and it's my favorite coat. While I was getting ready to leave work on Friday night the zipper broke on it. Now I'm wearing my old navy pea coat, which fits a bit snug. I'm wondering what having a new zipper that long sewn into a leather coat will cost me. It sounds like something that would take some doing. I have no clue about these things.

I hope that everyone is having a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment