Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All Done

The snow is all over. I'm glad I spent the night at work. The snow was coming down fast and thick and was pretty slippery by the time I went to sleep. I wasn't bored. I spent the time after everyone else went home watching Family Guy episodes on Hulu on my laptop. The cot was pretty comfortable, and I actually got pretty warm in the sleeping bag. It was a bit sweaty when I got up this morning.

No state of emergency was called and everyone actually made it in on time this morning. The only bad thing was I got woken up at 6:30 a.m. by one of my fellow supervisors for some operational thing. Luckily I was able to go back to sleep right away. it took a bit of doing to get my car dug out this morning. Since I was parked overnight I got plowed in.

Tonight my boss has told me to go home at 6:30 p.m. since I was here all night. I am gladly going. It will be good to sleep in my own bed with my heated mattress pad and Bosco!

1 comment: