Friday, January 7, 2011

More White Stuff

Well, we got the three inches of snow early this morning. Luckily, the roads were all clear by the time I had to leave for work. We are supposed to get another three to five late tomorrow morning or early afternoon. I'm supposed to go to R's house to hang out and to Borders to write later in the afternoon, so I hope it's not too bad. We'll see what the weather actually brings.

Next week we could get another snow storm on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm hoping not, especially since I have to work overtime every night next week.

Other activities for this weekend include paying my bills and taking down the Christmas decorations and the tree. I always hate doing that. It's sad. I do leave the wreath on the front door until about March, though.

I can't wait to get out of work tonight and home. I just want to crawl back into bed with my new heated mattress pad. I've felt like this all day, just lazy.

Everyone have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment