Thursday, April 30, 2009

The weather has turned cool here. I knew the heat wouldn't last long. It has not started raining yet, but it is supposed to very soon. I'm glad I got up and got the lawn cut this morning.

Today is the last day of the poom a day challenge, and I am glad that I have stuck with it. I have gotten a few keepers out of it. Hopefully the flow of creative juices will contiinue after this is over.

I have started re-reading Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf. It is such a darkly funny play. I'd love to see the movie version again. It's been a very long time.

I can't believe it is May already. Time flies. In a week and a half I will be turning 51. Luckily, I don't feel nearly that old. Well, most of the time, anyway.

There is not much else for me to say today, so I guess I'll go off and read some blogs...

2 comments:

  1. 51?!?! You old geezer, you! LOL. Kidding, of course. I'll turn 54 this year. It's starting to cloud up here, too. I think we'll be getting more rain before morning. I did see some dandelions in our yard, and all the way down the block, though. Summer is on its way. YAY! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in New Jersey, where are you? Dandelions here, too, lots of them...

    ReplyDelete