Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back Home Again

Well, I am back home as of about 5:00 this evening. Last night we had a big blow-out fish fry at my sister's house. There were about twenty people there. We swam, ate, drank, talked and sat by a nice bon fire. I was tired this morning after that, but I nonetheless hit the road about 9:30 this morning. I made good time, and the dogs were well behaved in the car.

I got home to realize that the house was not as clean as I thougth, so I have spent all evening cleaning and doing laundry. I'm about done now, though, so time to rest. Tomorrow I have to cut the grass that has grown tall the last two weeks, and pull the five foot high weeds that have sprouted in the garden. And there are a lot of vegetables to harvest.

Tomorrow night is dinner at my daughter's house, then early to bed to get ready for the work week.

Happy Saturday, everyone. It's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment