Thursday, March 3, 2011

Back In The Saddle

I've been away from blogging for a handful of days. Reason: Work has been a whirwind since I started on the new miion and projects. I have been getting up at 3:30 a.m. every morning for work and getting home between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. I'm beat every night when I get home.

I got my airline ticket to Hawaii on Saturday. It was not cheap- $1,035. The flights aren't so great either. The flight out leaves at 6:30 a.m.- so early. The flight home is an awful red eye. It leaves Hawaii at 10:00 p.m. their time and gets into Philly at 4:20 p.m. the next day. The silver lining is that the layovers are in Phoenix. It's an easy airport.

I'm looking forward to the weekend but have no real plans. I'll clean house and pay my bills. Saturday it's supposed to get up to 60 degrees, so I'll do some trout fishing in the afternoon. I also need to do some writing over the weekend.

Everyone have a great one.

4 comments:

  1. Hawaii? Vacation or work? God knows I jumped out of my chair after reading this. I love Hawaii.

    I'm like a madman going to all the beaches I can on the Island and I have only been to Oahu!!!!

    Cheers,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii! WOOT!!! Please take pics and I want to hear about the food and the people...ENJOY yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where the hell did you go Don?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carburetors are a mechanical part or device that blends air and fuel together. It goes inside of internal combustion engines . It controls mixtures of gasoline and oxygen, enabling the fuel to combust and supplying the engine with power to run itself.

    ReplyDelete